Explore Insider tips in the Jungfrau Region. There's an incredible amount of natural Beauty to discover, whether in the spectacular Lauterbrunnen Valley, also called the Valley of 72 Waterfalls, or along a glacier moraine. You'Il be led by a qualified hiking guide with great enthusiasm and personal commitment. Enjoy top-class Service.
The most popular hikes include:
- Lauberhorntrail with interesting stories & Facts on the world's longest downhill ski race / Full day
- High-altitude hike via the Faulhorn (Schynige Platte-First) / Full day
- Discover the idyllic Lauterbrunnen Valley / Half or full day
- Superb hiking tour in the UNESCO Jungfrau-Aletsch World Heritage site (Lauterbrunnen Valley - Trachsellauenen - Obersteinberg) / 1- or 2-day tour
- Hardergrat (Harder Kulm - Augstmatthorn - Lombachalp) / Full day
- and much more
We specialize in offering customized packages, tailored to the requirements of our guests! Please contact us!
CHF 195.- per hiking guide / Per half day
CHF 395.- per hiking guide / Per full day
Insurance Participants are responsible for their own insurance.
Not included All travel, transport, meals and accommodation costs
Hiking guide You will be given the mobile phone number of your hiking guide when you make a definite booking.
Mountain guide arrangement on request.